Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Thursday, May 22, 2008 @ 12:51 PM
21 May 2008

8am plus went to TARC by LRT,then turn to kelana jaya lane,
met up with cousin ,off to college .
we were LATE ,almost 1 hour ._.
luckily there was no lecturer ,just some seniors of the course .
there were little people in my course .
agak 25 plus peoples . siaos .
we were thinking to change our course ,see how first .
heheh .
then then ,the meeting end on 12 sumthing ,
we off to Petaling Street by bus .
walked til so tired .
suddenly rain ! oh my .
we da-bao 'Kari chicken bread' .
Rm 11 each ,spicy spicy :S
cousin's boyfriend came and fetch us home .
no picha .
Friday go college again ,my course no leng zai !langsung tak ada! ;(
but I saw one leng zai when I walking on school ,hahahaa.

he was drunk ,vomited .
oh my dear ) :


tonight will go K4 with Vern .
see ya !
Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS