Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Monday, May 26, 2008 @ 7:26 PM
24May2008

stayed at home whole day ,wait for BBQ at night .
my primary 's teacher bufday :D
HAPPY BUFDAY MRS WONG !
we had a BBQ party / primary's friends gathering at my teacher's house .
we had lotsa fun !





em, I off to Midvalley with boo on 9 something .
ate Sushi King ;)
I saw one thing really made me felt .... erm ...
bazir makanan ?
the staff throw-ed all the rice that left before the restaurant close .
woooooot . now the world is lack of rice ,and they throw all the rice to DUSBIN ?!
oh my godddd .

25May2008

it was Sunday ,woke up at 11 plus .
then went Desa Petaling had breakfast plus lunch with boo .
what time we ate ? 2 in the AFTERNOON.
LOL. then off to The Mines to bought some college's stuff and thingy things .
we felt hungry on 4 sumthing ,want eat KFC !hahahaaa.
quickly off to Kuchai Lama KFC had our chicken chicken ;P
after bao bao , went boo house pillow talk . lol.
talk talk talk . night already .
eat ,back to home ,sms ,sleep ._.

26May2008

got class on today , mummy fetch me and cousin to college .
SHE DON'T KNOW THE ROAD .
we find find find , until 10.30am JUST REACH there .
and you know what .
we have class on 10AM .
we were LATE AGAIN .
then half hour later ,back home ._.
siaos . tomorrow is my car exam ,I must pass !
and I have class on tomorrow too .
8 am til 6 pm .
OH MY GOD !!!!!

good luck lim wei yeen .
Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS