Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Wednesday, May 28, 2008 @ 10:33 PM
CALL US LATIES (LADIES THAT ALWAYS LATE)

yea yea yea .
as my title said : Laties .
today we were late .and happened something that.... how to say ?
ahem ,cousin and I were late for school ,7.30am went Lrt station .
then ,cousin's bag was flood ._.
cause by her water bottle . (it was campur with honey,oh my bee)
we reached Taman Melati (which is my school's state) on 8.3oam plus ,
quickly off to cousin's friend's home to wash her bag and stuffs .
we have class on 8 in the morning ,skipped the classes .
and attended 10 am class til 11 am .
back home . skipped 12pm - 2pm classes ._.
call me lazybum,please .

*

just now went Salak South Garden to took passport size photo -
for my P lesen and student ID card .
PASSPORT SIZE PHOTO ARE ALWAYS FOREVER FUNGLY .

*

yesterday went wedding dinner with boo and his brother plus his girl .
we I ate a lot. haaahh.
can call me fatty already .
talk so much with boo's brother's girlfriend .
no pictures have been take .
because my W850i already dead .

god bless me and my phone .

night .

oh ~ tomorrow and Friday have nooooo classes ! weepee :D
Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS