Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Tuesday, May 20, 2008 @ 5:28 PM
I FAILED MY CAR EXAM !
DAMN DAMN DAMN !!!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD .

feel shame and fish because I gagal .
next week go there again .
you all must pray for me lah ):
I must pass lah .
If not you can call me babi pig bitch ._. wateva.
hmphs ! I hate the kancils .

tomorrow need go college ,9.30 in the morning .
hope can see all my friends there :D
weeee . excited huh ?

LULUS √
KANDAS

edited.

I don't know what should I bring tomorrow .
little note book ? pencil case ? I haven't buy yet la ._.
even ball pen . swt = =|||
borrow me a ball pen ,please ?

中国四川发生地震,死亡人数令人震撼。
看了都心酸。
印尼在昨晚也是发生了六点一的地震。
这是地球在向我们抗议还是在向我们发出地球即将毁灭的警告?
希望每个人能显出各位的爱心,就算只是一点点,
也是一份心意。

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS