Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Monday, May 12, 2008 @ 1:55 PM

I got a problem and I don't know what to do about it,
Even if I did, I don't know if I would quit but I doubt it,
I'm taken by the thought of it, and I know this much is true.
Baby, you have become my addiction, I'm so strung out on you,
I can barely move but I like it.

I will have my car exam on 20th of May ,
it it the date of college orientation ,
oh hell ,I will not attend that orientation because car exam is more important .
I'm lack of cash now .
need a job .
but now my time is rush rush rush ,
car exam is on next week ,
these 2 week will rush by car lessons,
can't even go find a job.
urgh :(

edited .
I just come back from my grandma house .
help my aunt's dog ,Mia bath .
OH MY BEEE !
my hand scratched by her like I use cutter to scratch my hand ._.
macam play zi chan .
LOL
kesian me.


picha of my hand .

scary right ?
luckily didn't bloooody :S

before I bath ,
I help my Hero bath :D
one day bath for two dogs .
heheh ,my dog more nice ,
when u tell him : Hero , chong liang(bath) lo .
he will run run run to the bathroom and keep bark on you.
hahah. cute dou :P


He can't wait for his shower :]


wash wash wash .


okay :D
he got conditional also oh .
LOL


I love my doggie \(*3*)/

changed my blogskin :)
I love the background .
don't you?
LOVELY .

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS