Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Wednesday, May 07, 2008 @ 11:30 AM
I want earn more money ,
mummy will supply a ATM card for me on the next few days :D
happy !
finally can have a ATM card . weeeee.
and and , I don't know how to earn money from website .
Google Adsense ?
I'm blur :X
you know de lah , my english is B--A--D .
so , who know what is Google Adsense ,pleaaase teach me :)

*
I miss 171206 .
The day we three together .
I Loveeeee my three little boyfriends :D

edited.
money really so important in our my life,
today after work went Midvalley with mummy,
bought Ah Vern's bufday present .
Saturday will go Midvalley again to buy mummy's present.
Midvalley will be my second home since I went there hundred thousand times already.
oh, I bought wrong magazine ._.
I should buy Seventeen ,but I decide to bought Marie Claire .
it was a nice magazine, just for rich peoples.
Gucci ,Prada, Dior :S
make me sam yuk yuk.
no money lah wei .

Every single day that I can breathe, you changed my philosophy ,
I'm never gonna let you pass me by .
So don't say your goodbyes you know its better that way,
We won't break, we won't die ,
It's just a moment of change.
All we are / One Republic
Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS