Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Thursday, May 08, 2008 @ 11:55 AM
Yesterday first time go in The Face Shop,brand of Korea :D
their stuffs are nice, not very expensive too .
and their nail colours are cheap !
RM 5.90 ONLY !
berkualiti also ;P
okay ,stop advertising jor .
ahem ,I think I know what should I buy for mummy :)
you leh ?
and and ,my first year anniversary coming soon ,
apa perlu saya buat dan beli ?
no money no talk ._.

Skin Food ,The Body Shop ,The Face Shop ,etc
which shop you like the most ? :D

oh ya, I think I sudah kena Anorexia :S
my weight was drop to 40kg .
oh my god .
I scare my body got problem ,cham lor .
and I tell you , I didn't gam fei .
I don't want become pai kut ><


I miss his smile so muchie .

If you found out that you don't love your girl / boyfriend anymore ,
what will you do ?
Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS