Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Thursday, June 12, 2008 @ 12:54 PM
ATTENTION .

erm ,this saturday suppose will have bbq night on babyboo's house .
BUT .
this saturday is FATHER'S DAY.
I forgot already = . = (shoot me)

some of friends need to celebrate father's day with their family,
included me .

so ,if I change date to 21thJune2008, all have problem or not ?
do you think it is a good idea ?

tag me !
must ~ (please-ing)



confirm 21th June 2008 bbq on babyboo's house .
contact me if you want know more information @@
more informations ? LOL.

Saturday is not father's day ._.
there is Sunday .
fishie me .

oopsi .
what foods should I buy ? xD
Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS