Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Monday, July 21, 2008 @ 9:59 PM
BALIA ASSIGNMENTS !
END.

Today finally end all my assignments and presentations.
huuuu~
headache to choose formal clothes.
at the end...... friend borrow cloth to me ._.


purple .
my mum : you look so MALAY !
me : (zjzkxjkxjsnsixjkz.....)


At friend's house.


Me and Ee Tien ~
she so sexiest ! xD


Sora .


two sopoh.. haha.


Me and Sora . After hubungan etnik presentation.


I look so... fat ._.
Sora and Carrie.




Carrie. leng luiz XD


jealousy . her face so fair. x)

I hate my advertising's tutor.
Malay woman. no choice :\

I learned that we cannot do our assignment at the last minute.
I learned that we cannot blame who if our assignment is bad,just blame ourself.
I learned that everyone are same with you,no one is special.
I learned that ...college really not same with secondary school.
You can't summit your assignments late.even tho 1 minute.
You can't cincai done your assignments like secondary school.
Everything must be serious.
who said college life is good? damn shiiiat .


wearing slipper. it hurt after wear high heel for longer period X(

stomachache now. shiiiat.
Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS