Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Monday, July 28, 2008 @ 3:02 PM
DAY: Saturday 26 July 2008
PLACE: Yin Huei's house
BBQ BUFDAY PARTY ♥

First of all.
I drive to baby house and change baby drive to Yin Huei's house.
wooo. BBQ~ I ate alot.
keep on eating .hahah
(Huei,it not your bufday yet.so I won't wish you happy bufday in this post;P)

Random pictures of the day :)


It was really nice !!


1-Bufday gal .


2-Bufday gal with her messy hair. haha


3-Bufday gal with her unormal face.xD


Next,baby's face.


He was eating kampung fish.He ate alot too :S


View of the day.


Satay lou.
hahahaaaa.


me & PeiLing.


me and her again ~


bufday girl and me :D
oh,she started her college life on today!
enjoy your college life ! x)


chu again !
:3


me - unormal face & him - unormal face too


mabuk :\ look at baby's face :\
hahaha

and last,I ended this post with.

LING UN-NORMAL FACE !
hahahahahahaa.


I said I will post this photo in my post,I did it !
:D
Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS