Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Thursday, July 17, 2008 @ 8:46 PM
MOLLY BIBU PRINCESS.


I'm not happy actually.

finally got time update blog (actually is I'm lazy.haha)
just finished mass comm ,advertising,human comm assignments.
Monday will be advertising and hubungan etnik's presentation.
OH my god. I don't know what should I wear.
formal wear.
but my tutor want COLOURFUL formal wear.
._.



I hate exam. Don't you ?

and,I also just finished my examination.
I got A for my mass comm :D
but .... I think I fail for my advertising ._.
TOO BAD.


Perhaps. I should get more spaces to breath.

no money no money
I have no money now!
what the hell.
even mega sales I have no chance to go shopping !
>< just because the stupid work .
fine. mega sales til 1st of Sept right?
I think I still have chance.just wait.


LMC became LC .
place: Midvalley LMC SALON&ACADEMY

college life doesn't nice / good at all !
"It is can wear whateva you want to wear to school?"
Yes. Burrrt,it is so sien to think what should you wear everyday !
and, there have rules also.
1) Can't wear mini skirt (Many students wearing)
2)Can't wear short pant(Many student wearing)
3) Can't wear slipper ( Many students wearing)
4) The bitch guard will jealous you if you are sexiest! hahhh.

that guy have gurlfriend already.
you know I know :\

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS