Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Tuesday, August 12, 2008 @ 3:43 PM
RUN BABY RUN :D
DON'T EVER LOOK BACK!

Finally I have SOME times to update my blog.
Actually I nothing to blog about,just because I dont want 444posts.
very "hmm get lei" right ? ._.
so this post will be my 445 posts.
my handphone got a strawberry pattern kulit now :D
so happy with my skill xD
I love my handphone so muchie :3

tomorrow will be my Human Comm presentation.
It is an individual presentation, shiitaa
I need to wear high heel again _.._
and semi-formal :\
casual and smart ,am I ? :) hahaa.

out of blogging materials.
wanna go decorate my fingernails jor.
ciaoss!

ps : My house punya TV spoil,again and again.
Please buy a new TV lah Mum.
:/boh money,no choice.
Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS