Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Friday, October 24, 2008 @ 10:44 PM
AHHH !
SCREAM ! SHOUT FOR MY ASSIGNMENTSSSS !!!!

yesterday was my first class of Squash.
first thing, the teacher is fierce.
second thing, there are no any leng chai in this class.
third thing, the gym room is upside of our squash court :D there are many ''dai jek lou'' standing at outside of the gym room and watch us play squash ! so shy lor . hahahhh.

next friday will join a costume party with friends.
I know what should I wear already.
my favourite leopard print d:
scream for me yo !
Huei,i know what should you wear,
PINK LADY ! :DD


before end this post ,

I LOVE THIS FELLOW :]



ciao <3
Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS