Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Wednesday, October 22, 2008 @ 9:29 PM
DINNER AT TAI THONG.

this was the heels that I bought from Nose.



and I wore it for the dinner :)


"Le jin an-tau ! " ( "you're very handsome" in Hokiien)


before going :)






the girls who singing while the dinner started.


PInk colours Pink colours :D






baby and I again ;P


baby's cousin and brother , 5566. LOL




that's all for that day :)
really enjoy much much with baby .
and, my leg is so pain after wearing my heels.
._.

next, my hero again!
I really like to camwhore my doggie.
haha.


Malay Dog.




he really stand at there move also don't dare to move for just giving me to take picture,
hahaaa.


Hero with his new cloth !
Sailor costume.
that I bought from ebay :)


his first button is unbottoned,show off his "breast fur"
hahah.
so man XD


"Do I look man?"



lastly,the cutest picture of Hero .
*

*

*

*


*



^_______^

muuuacks.
Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS