Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Tuesday, October 28, 2008 @ 2:28 PM
Doing my assignment of Public Relation,
its a individual presentation, and I decided to talk about history of KFC.
YES, KFC,KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN.

it is so interesting lor.
I got to know the KFC uncle name actually is : Colonel Harland Sanders.

he was died of leukemia in 1980 :(
sad.

anyway,here a video that I found out in YouTube.

MCDONALD VS Colonel Harland Sanders.



ENJOY ! :)

edited.

Finally finishedmy PR's homework.


how could I present these freaking 2 pages of speech?!
D:

now listening to this song :
Lucky by Jason Mraz featuring Colbie Caillat.

Lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again
Lucky we're in love every way
Lucky to have stayed where we have stayed
Lucky to be coming home someday

SMILE !
Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS