Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Thursday, October 16, 2008 @ 5:06 PM
first of all,

Happy Bufday to ----- Pei Ling !


you ar, must happy always ar.
I got a present want give you leh .
haha :)


**

Second semester has been started,
my class is combined with the first group,
the suasana of my class is okay,
Oh,I joined Squash as my coco :P

Assignment are ready for me to finish them,
for the subject Print Media,
we need to make a real story book for kids,
need create a story too. DUH
any idea? :]

and for Film Society,
we need to choose a musical movie for film analysis.
my group movie is - Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber Of Fleet Street !
Horror movie la wei !
hahah..

the thing that make me hectic is,
second semester have Bahasa Malaysia class !!!
Oh my god, I hate BM lah.
+_____________+

anyway,
just now headed to Midvalley with mummy,
I want buy a high-heel from Nose.
BLACK or RED?
>______________<

AHHHHHH ~~~~
Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS