Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Tuesday, November 04, 2008 @ 8:51 PM
BOOMie !


My New PINKYBLING PSP POUCH !


LOVELYYYYYY ,MUAHHH.

last Sunday just got my salary,
not to plan for buy anything because of lacking cash,and need to save some money for my ''future''.



randomly .

Today was raining so heavily while I was back-ing home from college.
I was so scare ! I never try before to take lrt in so heavily raining day lor !
I'm so scare the lrt will fall down to the road then I will get to show my photo on the newspaper tomorrow._.
I keep play my psp to calm me down.

mid-term is around the corner, so fast exam huh ?!?!?!?
what the hell !
really in the hell now, rushing for the shitty assignments,
oh oh oh my god.
can YOU give me some energy / power so that I can do well in my assignments and presentations?

thanks GOD.

by the way :)
our new name : BIBURO (BIBU plus HERO)


;D

good bye ,
good night.
Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS