Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Thursday, November 20, 2008 @ 9:43 PM
FUCKER !

I HATE THAT FUCKER AND MY RETARDED JOB !!!


sorry that I've been so rude in these 2 post.
you can click the little X at the top of right hand side if you don't want to see any fuck words.

I'm very busy these few day ,no ,these few weeks.
and I have no energy to work anymore.

I don't like my job started from now.
because of that fucker partner.
I really hate her so much,much,much.
I feel like don't want to work now,
but who gives me money after I don't have any job?
this always be a question for me.
I hope I won't work with that fucker full timer again !

_|_ NAHHHH !

save me from hell ): please
Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS