Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Wednesday, November 19, 2008 @ 12:48 PM
FUCKING VIRUS KILLED MY PEN DRIVE !!!!

yesterday went to college's canteen2 for print out my assignments,
that fucking Indian-poh don't know speak what fucking language to me,
(I know she speaking English,but I totally don't understand what the fuck she talking about !)

and yet,after I reached home and opened my pendrive's files,
you know what happen?

ALL MY DOCUMENTS FILES ARE GONE ! MISSING !


WHAT THE FUCK ?!

all information of my assignments were gone,totally GONE !

HOW? WHAT SHOULD I DO ?

FUCK THE COMPUTER OF COLLEGE LAH !



Luckily most of my assignments were already pass up,
if not I will really go bakar that computer and that counter .

GRHHHH !

got to go college now .
bye/
Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS