Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Monday, November 24, 2008 @ 9:48 PM
I thought that I had everything
I didn't know what life could bring
But now I see, honestly
You're the one thing I got right
The only one I let inside
Now I can breathe 'cus you're here with me

I will be / Avril Lavigne




I lurve you :) with all my love <3


first time wearing heels for work.
one word : suffer !
LOL
I bought 2 heels from Timesquare :)
both were the same style and almost same pattern,
but the price are totally different !
the heels I wore in picture was RM35.
and others that one was RM89.90 !
will wear it on CNY.
hahaha


the retarded full time


Fish Leong !
at The Gardens :D
with Nicholas Zhang,Michael Wong and don't know who.

see this cute little thing !
our new family member !
HAMSTER !
:D



so tiny ;]

haven give him a name,
hmm. any idea ?
Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS