Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Thursday, November 13, 2008 @ 8:53 PM
Presentation Day :)


Today was my presentation day ,in fact it should have 2 presentation,
which is Public Relations Group Presentation and Individual Presentation.
But then today just have the individual Presentation only because lack of time.
sooo gen-zheung loh .
although already presented don't know how many times,
but yet still gen-zheung ._. why har ?
my tutor of PR - Pn Loh ,asked us shorten our speech to 4 minutes ONLY.
many people longer than 4 minutes,included me.
when you present til half half,
she will ask you : ''Conclusion please."
argh , so xia sui !


Its too late to apologize ~~Too Late ~~


**

This was the picture of miao that I took at Sg Besi Lrt station.

Miao ~



**

Just done my mask,
bought from In-QBox,Midvalley.
Rm6.50 each.
Taiwan brand - My Beautiful Diary


:)
quite nice .


**

RIMMEL - Get The London Look.








These are what inside my cosmetic pouch.
so many stuffs.


good nights .

Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS