Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Friday, January 02, 2009 @ 2:34 PM
30 December 2008

I have tons of pictures want to post,
it kinda outdated because it was the post of year 2008.

The first picture.



laugh kao kao.
so geli right? wearing the mask that selling at my working kiosk.

31 December 2008

The last day of 2008, it also the last day of my work.
I don't feel like want continue work at here,
what for working so unhappy and facing some dulan people ?
Right right?

Here some pictures that took with my beloved colleagues.
:)


Li Wei, staff of Present for Them.
she is such a cute little 16 years old gurl :D


Li Wei and duno-wat-her-name :\


Yan Nee. Staff of Present for Them too.
She likes reading comics when she working.
haha.


Joyce and Li Wei.


Joyce.

I will miss the time when we laugh together, gossip together, having breakfast,lunch and dinner together etc etc.....

I will miss you all so badly ):
Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS