Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Tuesday, January 06, 2009 @ 1:21 PM
Good afternoon :)

ponteng today,
I'm so scare I will get bar from exam :S
actually this week should be study week before exam that start on next week. not meh?
grrr.... exam will be start on next week . 14 Jan .
stupid exam start before CNY, and we need come back for one subject examination after CNY holiday. wtf.

I'm po-kai now.
no money already. why I waste money fast like pouring water ? :S
I really need to stop to spend money,
I don't want to become a shopaholic D:
kill me.

**

I'm glad to know you :)



You !



You !:D



and You ! :P

muacksy :3

p.s I'm sooooooo hungry now. My stomach growling *grugrugru*
Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS