Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Thursday, January 08, 2009 @ 11:14 AM


This love is difficult, but it's real.

Don chu think Love Story by Taylor Swift is nice? d:

out for lunch first :)

edit.

This song is super nice ;P I thought it sang by Avril Lavigne at first:/ (don't shoot me)
The singer was Taylor Swift, I'm wondering who is this girl,
so I search for her photo on google.
and the result :



so chio loh :D
hahah.
she 20 this year, just bigger than me one year old D:
prettyyyyy la wei :)
oh, actually she was the people who sang Teardrops On My Guitar.
me = outdated.

Love Story Lyric

**
Ponteng again yesterday,
I already went to Wangsa Maju Jusco with mummy before my class start,
but then I received a msg from my friend :
" We 3 not going to skool later ."

@.@

so I continue shopping with my mum.
heh



my face look retarded.
Guess what I'm wearing on my head?
leopard prints hat ?
nooo. its a undies ! hahahaaa.
Laugh Out Loud .
will anything unlucky happen on me since I'm wearing undies on my head?
D: I hope it won't be .


bought these 3 undies for just RM19 :)
3 for RM19 :P
chio ~ ~ ~

anyway, I need to start my revision already.
HATE EXAM, who don't?
Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS