Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Saturday, February 14, 2009 @ 3:00 PM
Happy Valentine's Day :)

Actually this was a pending post which stores in draft,
I was post it until half and continue my preparation of foods and I was totally forgot this post.
Lol.



This choco is cute ! A pair of rabbits that made by choco.
I got it from Midvalley :D Its so suitable for Vday :)
Right?

Oh, did I mention that there is a new puppy in my house?
No?
Ta-daaa!


We named her Pinky,
firstly we want to named her as Beauty because Hero(my doggie) saved Beauty.
LOL. But this name is quite lame and old so we decided to named her as Pinky :)
She is so cute :DDD
and so tiny:DDD

The next photo is my hamster Peanut sleeping with her nice pose.

darn cute right? xD

Sometimes pets really can make your life better,
they can make you smiles, make you laugh,
I don't know why some people don't like animals,
they are so cute ! I mean some animals lah.
Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS