Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Saturday, February 28, 2009 @ 9:43 PM
Two ladies / Sunway
Huei : eh, so xien, go out lah. wake up jor mei ?
received this msg when I still dreaming.

actually our shopping session has been canceled yesterday due to our two lovely friends get sick,
one her eyes kena 'ngan tiu jem', another one I just know she's sick.
two of you know who you are :P heh

woke up from my beauty sleep immediately cos I only have 45minutues to dress-up, after make-up everything done then waited for the lady come and headed to Sunway :)

2 ladies walked whole Sunway just only used 4 hours!
nothing buy also !
urgh...
yeah, its sales everywhere but nothing can we grab !
wtf, the first time I didn't buy anything more than RM10.
after repeat and repeat by walking whole Sunway few times, home sweet home :)


card holder from Mini Toons :D
finally I just bought a card holder, a sticker for Touch&Go, and some ball pens.
:S

p.s the two ladies who get sick rmb take care yourself.
Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS