Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Monday, February 16, 2009 @ 2:05 PM
I want my pizza!
Miss Lim is so hungry now !
I haven't eat my breakfast loh.
garh..
oh, pizza!
I want delivery pizza!
I quite lazy t pick up the phone and call pizza hut to order meal.
sometimes its so sucks to talk to the pizza hut people.
as you know, sometimes they can't understand what you talking about,
and you also can't understand what they talking about.
so this time I try on online delivery.
first time leh. hahaaa.
firstly, log on to their website PizzaHut
click on online delivery.


click to enlarge

register, follow their steps.

click to enlarge

summited.
yeah !

click to enlarge

just so easy :D
pizza pizza ~ coming coming ~
;)
Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS