Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Wednesday, February 04, 2009 @ 5:34 PM
TA-DA-DA-DA-DA.....!

Let's introduce our new member for hamster family !
PEANUT !


I bought it when I went to Sunway yesterday :DD
cute cute !


I named it Peanut because of its fur colour look like peanut -.-
hahah. damn lame ?

here two pictures me and my peanut <3




oh ya, when I was walking at BBMAX, Sunway, I found a handphone inside the fitting room!
o.O I was like : '' should I take ? or not ?''
finally I took it ._.
my mum, my aunt were keep asking me to take it.
lol. its a Nokia Nseries O.O
now question came ; '' should I sell ? or not? ''
my dad want to use it. =.=
I want sell it and gain money lah.
aiyoh .

ps. exam is over !
claping hands ~~~~~~~~~
1month semester break !
should I work ? shouldn't?
ahhh, Vday is coming ~~~~
VDAY ! VDAY ! VDAY !
Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS