Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Monday, March 02, 2009 @ 12:38 PM
College department sucks !
An outing with boyfriend to The Mines.
The Mines had changed so much !
there are many trendy shops now :)
walked around and shop little while then went home.

we had our dinner at here ,


at Puchong :)
actually we wasn't want to eat at here, we want to eat steamboat st Shabu Shabu,
but there were so many customers!
so we changed our plan.


baby having his plum thiggy drink.

firstly we tot all the foods and drinks are RM3 becos its said it is a RM3 cafe express.
but not ._.
of cos they really have foods and drinks that are only cost RM3,
such as nasi lemak, noodles, toasts etc. normal foods and drinks lah.


caramel coffee.
I drank so many coffee today.
I had mocha white coffee while having lunch at Old Town.


I ordered Mushroom Chicken Chop :) RM10.90
Yums !


baby's Century Egg and Salted Egg Porridge :D RM 6.90

their prices not very high, just like those normal cafe.
can have a try if you don't know where should have dinner every Sunday like us.
They even have a sushi restaurant on upper floor, named Sambal Sushi.
thier prices are more higher, I more prefer Sushi King :P

Location :
No.30,32,32A Ground Floor,Jalan Puteri 1/4 Bandar Puteri Puchong, Selangor


After get home, boyfriend, sister and I watched Dark Floor through PPS.


I really don't understand what this movie talking about.
why suddenly got aliens, monsters, ghost :S
after I checked from internet,
I got this result.


From left to right : OX, Amen, Mr.Lordi, Awa, Kita
These aliens monsters and ghost in this movie actually is a band in Finland named Lordi.
lol.
I really can't get it.
this movie scared my sister very much.
haha.

**

eh, today should be college reopen day,
but there still don't have any update for our course timetable.
finally got a msg from a friend saying that we will open school on 5th March.
LOL.
great, I can rest for few days more :D
Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS