Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Monday, March 16, 2009 @ 9:33 PM
Dinner @ Concorde Hotel
Dinner at Concorde Hotel on last Saturday,
to attended my relative's wedding dinner :)


wearing my redish ribbon headband that bought at Diva :D
I took it down when I was eating cos it so kacau my head.


my ungggglehhh mouth.

after wore leng leng headed to Bukit Bintang :)


I'm sure I was drunk after drank so many wine,
the waiter keep refill and refill my glass with red wine.
I almost pokai when walking.
lol.


I tell you, this host hor, really was the most funniest wedding dinner host that I've seen before !


he dance on 5 minits with 5 different type of dances !
who-hooo~
he even dance Beyonce's Single Ladies !
oh god !


Kamen ♥




Miki ♥





:D
Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS