Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Tuesday, March 10, 2009 @ 10:46 AM
Full house, I'm totally full~
Yeap, its public holiday !
but also the same because I dont have any classes on today.
planned to go Full House @ NZX with my girls.


so headed there on 11.45am,
and you know what time we reached NZX?
1pm.
good.
we were totally lost in PJ there.
lol.
all of the road sign made us so confused.
finally finally, we saw the poster of NZX !
whiu~ sweat all around.

Luckily today not a very special day, dont have to reserve place.
Yin Huei and I ordered Tony's favourite meal.


Mushroom soup ~
really YUMS !
you can really taste the mushroom and the cream ~
thumb up ~


Ice lemon tea ~


ta-daa ~ I cant remember its full name,
just a chicken chop.
its got raisin inside :0
haha, double YUMS !
I'm so hungry now !


and Ling ordered some sandwiches.


our dessert :)
left call Endless, right I dont know. sorry.
after ate and chit-chatting,
time to cam whore! :D














Mickey Minnie

after walked around NZX,
we off to Midvalley since the day is still young.

dinner at Delicious,


Aglio Olio Spaghetti (something like that)
its looks plain, but the taste is yumsss ~



Its still has lots of pictures at Ling's hand.
faster send to me ~


wtf ?
Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS