Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Saturday, March 28, 2009 @ 10:46 PM
hoo-rayyyy !
Yes ! Its Earth Hour today !
Happy Earth Hour ! wtf
did you turn off your light to save our planet?
yes ? proud of yourself !
I turned off all the light of my house and went out for dinner :P
after that went to Desa Petaling uphill to watch the view of KL.
wonderful.
I've took few pictures of KL view,
dont expect too high lah pls, 2.0 megapix only.


see, its 'hak ma ma' .
becuz many places have switched off their lights !!!


zoom in, again, dont expect high quality picture.


Amandesa condo, good residents,
except one of it.

waiting for they reopen the lights for KLCC & KL Tower.
my dad keep saying that we (my mum, me & sis) are crazy and 38 cos we stand there and wait.


see the lights?
its KL tower !


KLCC coming out !


woooohoooo


tadadaaaa~
so pretty !

:D
Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS