Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Sunday, March 08, 2009 @ 5:08 PM
Interview @ Wisma Genting
Had been interview for promoter at G2, a PR agency in Msia.
Headed to Wisma Genting which located besides the Pavillion KL after classes.
with 3 of my besties.


Carrie


Sora

eh? Left another one.
haha, its was so nervous when interview,
its need you to introduce yourself in front so many people (other interviewers)
I just want interview for PROMOTER only leh.
after interviewed, we off to Pavillion which only beside Wisma Genting for shopping a while.
the day was great :)

:: who want to get a part time job can ask me for more information ::


::::: BOURBON STRAWBERRY ROLLITA ::::
I just love this photo, so I post it up.
YUMSS.
Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS