Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Saturday, March 07, 2009 @ 12:23 PM
M.AC. Hello Kitty
Yes !
Say Hi to Hello Kitty !
M.A.C has release a set of Hello Kitty cosmetics included blusher, eyepalette, lip gloss, lip stick and foundation face powder.



So cute! wtf.
I'm gona get it !
I'm sure !
But I only will buy blusher, LOL.

ciao. going to meet Hello Kitty already.

edited.

YES ! again.

I got them !


really really cute like hell lor.
Let's intro my babies.


Blusher.


Pink for my sister :)


Peach for me :D


this is beauty face powder.
its got a Kitty logo on it lo. enlarge enlarge !


lipbalm, my sister one.
its can moisture your lip.

and the last one !
secret bufday present for my cousin sis !

you know who your are :)
its not secret already :/

and we took 3 of their hello kitty head's balloon.
haha, just so cute.


Pinky loves the balloon so much.

Hero, shot 1.

He don't like camera :/

Shot 2.

He looks so happy !
:D






haha, happy enough already.

faster go any M.A.C outlet to get all of these cutety stuffs !
Midvalley already out of stock !
what the fuck ?!?!
its just released on yesterday tho.
go for Hello Kitty !
Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS