Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Thursday, March 05, 2009 @ 9:14 PM
Semester 3, fuck.
Well, today is the first day of the 3rd semester.
I more prefer staying at home and facing my laptop whole day.
LOL
College really bored me up, need to wake up early some more,
no more wake up at 12pm ! except Saturday and Sunday lah.

Talk about my first day of 3rd semester,
we have 2 subjects in this semester,
sound pretty good?
NO!

Although its only has 2 subjects and only has 2 assignments,
but (I hate but) we need to summit our 2 assignments on week 4 !
today already end of week 1.
fuck.

one of the assignment is about drama,
what is drama?
the first question asked by my tutor today.
we need to think a drama and prepare lives drama in the class.
OHMYGOD.
I still remembered I had perform a so-called drama while form 4/5 in Moral class.
We NG so many times !
laugh and laugh only.
how to make a real drama with a kind of laughing person like me?
fuck.
really fuck already.
idea, idea, I need some ideas.


This semester will be a tough on me.
FUCK.
Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS