Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Sunday, April 26, 2009 @ 6:42 PM
all about food.
Its Saturday :) time to go night market.
went Sg Besi pasar malam with family,
crowded with people :)
foods everywhere.
loveeeeeee~
I've been there last two Saturday but it was raining day.
so not much stalls are open,
luckily today no rain !
hahahhh. time to eat !


Dumpling :)
YUMS .
5 for RM3


ah, not clear. ignore it.


inside got some vege and 'ha mei' (虾米)
:)

next,
I don't know what its call.


its taste like potato chips !
thumb ups!
RM3 each, quite expensive :/ but yumsss :P

next.
Its called JAPAN BURGER FOOD.
this was the first time I saw this kind of food.
really yummmmmmy !!!


it got lotsa flavors you can choose,
like ham, hotdog, vege etc. RM5 for 3
I choose ham :P


yummmmmmmms!

next, dessert.
one kind of ice cream.
got different flavors also.


choco flavor:)


my sister's flavor ! Mang-go.


mine mine ! sour plum :P
good good ~

we also got da bao Asam laksa and chao kuey tiao.

end of food haunting :D

grabbed some cheap and nice accessories.
earrings.
4 for just RM10 !
wtf, RM10 divided by 4 = RM2.50 each !
they look nice also :D


# 1
I love this ! I don have this kind of earring before,
it made by shell :D (not that SHELL)


# 2
big hoop earrings :P
I bought it becos of its shinny pink color
nice lor.


# 3
ribbon is my favorite also !
I took off the 4 pearls becos I think it will be more nice without it.


see :)
cuteness !

and the last one is normal fake diamond pierce,
nothing special so I don post it up ;)
ahh, I want go pasar malam again!!!

P.S feel like want to manicure again :S hand itchy.
Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS