Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Monday, April 13, 2009 @ 5:53 PM
Bonanza Bonanza !
Sushi King Bonanza start from 13th til 16th April.
I want go !
Suppose go Midvalley on today afternoon with mummy,
but suddenly change the plan to tomorrow.
nevermind, Sushi come to mama ! :D

I spent the whole afternoon to medicure my finger nails.


So Minnie feel hor?


Really love it :P




My sony phone.
I want change my phone to this !


LG Cookie series KP501
I WANT ! I WANT !



LG Lollipops Series KH8000
I WANT ALSO !!!


wtf, LG really hor. why they like that one?
always use their products to encourage people to spend money.
All got pink one !
PINK !!!!!!
Firstly got the LG Ice Cream, now got Lollipops somemore.
so cute !

ARH, how good if boyfriend can buy me these phone, any of it also can !
Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS