Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Monday, April 20, 2009 @ 8:32 PM
Curve.
It has been long time I didn't go The Curve.
Followed mummy and aunt went to Curve on last Saturday.


look at my chubby chubby face D:


after pickep aunt up straight headed to Curve.

bought too much hair accessories :/
we had our lunch ar Little Penang kafe.
their nasi lemak was so YUMMMS :p



walked around Nichii, looking for grandma's clothes.
I've tried out 3 jeans.
no one suit :/

my jeans is better than them, hahah.




Dog's snack ! so cute hor? got biscuit somemore :P

we walked around Ikea too, saw so many beautiful furnitures.
oh my god. I want all of them !
mummy bought a new chair for my computer table.


HOT PINK !


PINK PINK PINK !
:D


P.S. exam coming soon ! veryvery soon !!!!
Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS