Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Thursday, April 16, 2009 @ 11:43 PM
Primary school gathering @ Little Tree
This was a outdated post.

A gathering with primary school friends at Little Tree, Kuchai Lama.
Long time din see them, miss them alot !
We usually will held gathering once a year, at least :)


I look damn fat in this picture D:


my best friend when primary school :)
I still remember we always go toilet together. hahah.
we always hang out together, go each other house, play, chat.
I miss the time we together when we still a little kids.

they really didnt change much, some of them involved in insurance field, some even studying China Medicine (中医)! :D


I dono why this picture became blue color :/

loves !
see you all next gathering !
Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS