Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Friday, April 24, 2009 @ 8:11 PM
what the heck?
Ahhhhhh D:
why the flash of my header cannot load one?
yesterday was still okay );
oh god. what happen to it?
should I change layout again? );


its okay already.
what the heck? :/

**

today exam paper was totally SUCKS.
Human Comm, curse you _|_

cousin and I are thinking to open a blogshop,
our pocket are empty, we need to earn some money :/
and we need money.
there are lotsa blogshop now ;)
Karyan's blogshop coming soon too ;)
woo-hoo.

don't know blogshop can really earn money or not,
can ah?

edited.

CHE CHE NEW YORK!!!!
I want !!!!


I really love this two hand bags from Che Che.
my god.
guess how much?


cute right?
pink somemore.

can guess how much is it?

RM562.
wtf !

562 man !
where can I get 562 Riggit Malaysia.
aiks.
money money. all I need is money.

credit: CheChe New York
Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS