Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Thursday, April 30, 2009 @ 11:47 AM
WXYZ
Wooooooooooooo~~~~~~~~~
I just came back from the stupid fucking examination.
I woke up at stupid fucking early 7am and prepare to go college have the stupid fucking exam paper.

now I left one more stupid fucking subject which on next week.

later will head to the stupid fucking Midvalley
ahem, no stupid fucking lah, I stupid fucking love Midvalley :)

stupid fucking ciao !

P.S see the Nuffnang ads at bottom left conner? click it :)


edited.

I just done something on my nails,
I regret to put so thick layer of shimmering nail varnish!
its so so so hard to remove it !
wtf.

so this is my new nails :)


pink color polka dot ! lovely ~


I done it on night about 11pm something,
my eyes gonna pop out!
but its worth :P hahah.


Hello Kitty from Intimate!
:D

P.S tomorrow will attend a wedding dinner :)
Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS