Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Tuesday, May 26, 2009 @ 7:59 PM
grandpa rocks! part 2
part 2.
party gona start soon.
everybody busying for preparing themselves to have a nice look.

party started.


Kamen :)


grandpa with lion dance :D


the cake! i tell you, the cake was huge!


71th bufday.


huge right?


relatives.


me ! & Kamen ! :D


happy family.




I only drank one tin of Heineken.
heh.


singing bufday song to grandpa.


grandpa seem like very happy :P


make a wish !


cut the cake. haha.
yummy cake, I ate so much of the cake :P


this cute little girl is one of my relative's daughter.
she keep ask me help her take picture.
haha. cute :)

I think that's all for my grandpa bufday celebration.
everybody were so tired after the party end.
all like dead fishes.
some even mabuk(my dad)
lol.
Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS