Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Thursday, May 07, 2009 @ 4:05 PM
i need a real man. part 1
Its holiday !
finished exam on 5th May.
Hi-5 !

haha, went out with my girls on Wednesday, Midvalley :)
I have lots picture to upload,
I separated it to 2 parts,
the first part will be FOODS !
we love FOODS !


before went out ;P

after fetched Lai Mei ( after so long time never see her, finally got chance go out with her !she went study at Perak like one year more already. miss her so much.)

Midvalley after that :)
our stomachs were starving, and we haunting for delicious foods.

PASTA ZANMAI!
de~~~licious~
Pictures will show you how delicious they are :D




Salmon ~






zoom in, YUMS YUMS YUMS!


Pizza !




I really love this pasta.



you must have a try on Pasta Zanmai !
a MUST !

Dessert time !
I forgot what its called.
strawberry flavor :)




Yummy !




these two pictures maybe will make you feel geli,
haha, but its really delicious.




Cheers !

cam whore session :D




Yin Huei and Lai Mei .


Pei Ling.



next part will have funniest story to tell you all.
haha.


P.S hit my ads :P
P.S 2 hit my blog shop !
Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS