Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Friday, May 08, 2009 @ 10:02 PM
I need a real man. Part 2
yes, part 2.
after we satisfied our stomach,
went to Gardens Red Box to shout until our asses off !
hahah.
sang freaking four hours there.



Pei Ling keep sang the 'Da Zhang Fu' by Jolin Tsai,
repeated four times !
laugh til die.



"I don't want a boyfriend ! I need a real man~~~"
(part of lyric of the song)



while waiting them to finish their songs,
self cam whore :P




I love my nails !


two 38 poh.


we sang many English songs.
"Hit me baby one more time !"
so old school .


my lemon coke.


Yin Huei :D




see, she even sang twice of Lee Hom new song "Xin Tiao",
and "Gai Bian Zi Ji".
look at Lee Hom and her facial expression.
"one nine color"(translate to Cantonese) why I so rude one?=.=forgive me.

last picture of us!


four in love!
secondary classmates usually called us "Four In Love"
haha. we always bump together in school :P
miss the time ~~~~
when is the next time we meet?
faster plan !


**

show you my gorgeous nails :D






gorgeous, isn't it ?
:p

after got home with cousin,
had dinner and headed to Connought night market.
crowd with people as usual.
grabbed some fake diamonds and stickers for nails.
happy sial ~~
finally bought them.
but I still can't get the acrylic powder for 3D nails.
):
where can get it?

P.S click here >>>YinHuei to watch the funny video of Pei Ling. haha. I'm sure she will kill me :P
Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS