Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Saturday, May 16, 2009 @ 6:21 PM
I'm a standout in Life
I don't have a unique face.
like this :


bahh!
haha, my cousin brother keep staring at this picture when I'm editing it.
lol.

and I don't have a unique body shape.

*but*

I think I might have unique fingers.


look normal isn't it?

my fingers are unique,
special maybe?
I do not know whether you feel this is "special" or not,
but I think it is la ;P


my fingers are abnormal :/


know the difference between others people's fingers?
some of my friends said that my fingers are alien's fingers.
ahh, so sad.


my thumb can bend to almost 90 degree.


can even put a mp3 on it.


haha, i just think its so unique XD
can you do this? :P


my palm also very unique one,
spot the mole,
it represent that I love to spend money,
wtf :/ its so true !



btw, how unique you are? :P
Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS