Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Sunday, May 24, 2009 @ 2:59 PM
grandpa rocks! part 1
Woke up freaking early to getting ready about grandpa bufday celebration.
went Petaling Street grabbed some flowers for decoration.
FLOWERS !
I loveeeee flowers.




awww.. so beautiful


fruits.


guess what it is?
it was a gift for guests :D


balloooooooon ~


red eggs !


mom and aunts busying decorating flowers :)










the card for grandpa :D


those sweet memories :)
can you spot where is me? haha.


grandma and grandpa.

It time to 'gong cha' (贡茶) for grandpa.
every person need to 'gong cha' to grandpa and will receive an angpau and a gift :D
oh ya, each person need say a lucky word to grandpa also ! haha.


our lovely grandpa.
grandpa like to wear batik I dunno why :P


uncle and aunt-in law.




aunt.






so sweet :)


my mom's turn :P




aunts :D





after adults finish their 'gong cha',
grandchildren turn.


cousins.






Kamen.


my turn! haha. what am I doing ? XD


"福星高照,后福无疆"
see I still remember :P









Just let the pictures do talking.










all of the grandchildren in the house !










'qun ga fuk' (全家福)

.......to be continue.
Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS