Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Monday, May 11, 2009 @ 5:46 PM
kiss my lips.
I want to spend my holiday on other places.
Semester break gonna end SOOOON,
very pretty SOOOON.
I hope I can go Malacca and Penang :(
MALACCA~
Baby~ bring me go ~ please ~

blog later although I don't know what should I blog about :/

kiss my lips :3

oh, happy belated mother's day :)
where did you celebrate it?
mine was on Restaurant Talipon,
foods, foods foods,
gained few kgs already.
kill my fatty !
shooooooooooooooooooooot~

edited.

did you guys read newspaper?
Rihanna scandal pictures were spread on Internet !
wtf :S


"ella ella eh eh eh under my umbrella ella ella...."

for more information: you just have to google it.
Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS