Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Monday, May 25, 2009 @ 5:00 PM
more than word.
Year 2005.



Year 2006.



Year 2007.



Year 2008.



Year 2009.



you're always by my side.


p.s I'm We are old :(


**

Dinner with boyfriend on 25th May (anniversary! yea!) at Sri Petaling.
A Hong Kong restaurant named 'Miu Gai' (庙街)
Lovely Hong Kong dishes ~


Cutety boyfriend! d:



their dishes are large !
can you see the food inside the picture?
even my boyfriend that have a big size of bodyshape also cannot tahan the size of the food!
wtf.
I didn't take picture of my food.
too hungry.
:)

**

College has been re-started.
New timetable totally sucks to the maxxxxxxxxxxxx!
Last semester's exam result will release on 28th May.
ahhhhh D:
god bless, a-li-lu-ya.
Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS