Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Thursday, May 28, 2009 @ 11:03 AM
Tweet Tweet.
I've changed my skin,I mean..... my blogskin.
simple and neat?
I know the header is quite ungly, but it was done by me!
give me some face okay.
see the comments on the top of each posts?
you can comment me now on each of post!
:D faster go comment !

and as you can see, achieves is allow now,
honestly I don't like to put achieves,
I don't like people read back my memories, I don't know why :/
maybe some unhappy memories?
I deleted some of it so called unhappy memories, so now you all can flashback all my memories if you want.
hahah, go la go la. I wont halang you anymore :P

oh, I just register for Twitter.com
you can now follow me on Twitter :D
Tweet me ! :P

**

show you some chio thing,




with flash, I super need a pro-camera :/



sien liao, always post your chio nails.
LOL. is it this sentence appearing on your mind?
don't like that la, if I have any chio things sure need share with you all one.
somemore manicure is my hobby,
I have nothing to do then I will manicure.
after I manicure sure my nails chio.
wtf.


look, this my manicure tools.
I need more !

POLKA-DOTS IS A HIT NOW!
huuuuuuuu~~~
Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS