Subscribe in a reader

Instagram


Profile


WeiYeen Lim

Create Your Badge
online shop


Monday, May 18, 2009 @ 11:48 AM
yahu!
I don't know I syok for what,
I got a emotion is a cartoon type Mcdonald uncle clapping hand and shouting yahu!
that is just so cute !

haha.. I want go shopping so badly.
after read VIVI magazine I found out that there are so many nice clothes!
and the fashion trends seriously change alot!
wtf ! I long time no update my fashion trend already D:
I MUST GO SG WANG FOR GRAB NEW CLOTHES !

wait, I think I should clean my wardrobe first.

blog later.

edited.

I found some branded clothes in my wardrobe.
I never worn them eh :S all are brand new :D
I'm selling them at my blogshop!
CLICK
Share

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

monthly archive


recent entries

LAYOUT BACKGROUND COLORS MINIICONS